Top
19.005867 72.8268609999998

Timeline

SUGAR DETOX Over the last couple of years, there has been a growing consensus among the health, fitness, medical and nurit...

SUGAR DETOX: Over the last couple of years, there has been a growing consensus among the health, fitness, medical and nurition communities that sugar is the new enemy. There is a range of sugar-free diets that pertain to all or particular sugar forms. By removing sugar from your diet you end up eating less, avoid energy crashes, see weight loss, maintain healthy blood sugar levels and keep diabetes under control. . . . #friday #diettips #gym #motivation#smaaashshivfit #workout #friday #diettips #gym #motivation #smaaashshivfit #workout

Posted on : 14 Dec 2018 4:24 PM
PRE WORKOUT NUTRITION Fueling your body with the appropriate nutrients before the workout will help your exercises and pro...

PRE-WORKOUT NUTRITION: Fueling your body with the appropriate nutrients before the workout will help your exercises and provide better results. It is recommended to have a meal 2-3 hours before your workout. If it is not possible, it should be noted that the closer the meal to the workout, lesser portion should be consumed. A combination of carbs and protein is preferred before a workout. Fat can also be beneficial for fueling your body, however it should be at least 2-3 hours prior. Pre-workout supplements are also a good option to boost your workout routine. . . . . 🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️ #workout #diettips #preworkout #nutrition #health #gym #shivfit #friday #motivation #hustle #protein #carbs #fat #diet #workout #diettips #preworkout #nutrition #health #gym #shivfit #friday #motivation #hustle #protein #carbs #fat #diet

Posted on : 02 Nov 2018 10:59 AM
The 80 20 Diet Ensure that 80 per cent of your meals are clean and the remaining 20 per cent can be an indulgence, a treat ...

The 80:20 Diet: Ensure that 80 per cent of your meals are clean and the remaining 20 per cent can be an indulgence, a treat for the discipline you have shown earlier. This plan is more sustainable than other fashionable diets because it is not very rigid. It also allows you to enjoy the occasional cocktail and dessert while keeping your weight in check. It works on the principle that better food habits and a healthier lifestyle will lead to better weight control and a healthy body. This diet teaches healthy eating habits and make one more aware of one's health. It also keeps weight, cholesterol and blood sugar levels in the desired dark range due to balanced eating patterns. #Friday #Fridaytip #Tipoftheday #Shivoham #Shivfit #Friday #Fridaytip #Tipoftheday #Shivoham #Shivfit

Posted on : 24 Aug 2018 2:53 PM
As important eating clean and healthy food is, it is also imporant to make sure you have cheat days wherein you enjoy eating...

As important eating clean and healthy food is, it is also imporant to make sure you have cheat days wherein you enjoy eating the junk and other food. Mentally it has loads of benefits with respect to psychology and balance of the hormones of the body. It also acts as a motivating factor that makes us beleive that we have to make up for the meal, which drives one to work out better. Keeping in mind that the regularity of the cheat meal is low, it is as important to have one in the first place. #friday #diettips #workout #gym #cheat #meal #cheatmeal #smaaashshivfit#break #psychology #friday #diettips #workout #gym #cheat #meal #cheatmeal #smaaashshivfit #break #psychology

Posted on : 30 Nov 2018 10:31 AM
Starving surely does reduce weight quickly, but is it effective Internally are you happy being hungry all the time With t...

Starving surely does reduce weight quickly, but is it effective? Internally are you happy being hungry all the time? With the quick loss of weight, it has an impact on your metabolism and not to ignore the lack of nutrients received by the body. A healthy diet doesn't necessarily include the need to starve. A better approach is to provide the body with appropriate and adequate nutrients that it requires. This way, one is more energetic and fit! . . . 🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️ #diettips #workout #smaaashshivfit #friday #health #diet #gym #hungry #diettips #workout #smaaashshivfit #friday #health #diet #gym #hungry

Posted on : 26 Oct 2018 12:55 PM
The 5 2 Diet Based on the principle of intermittent fasting, this diet lets you eat normally five days a week, while for tw...

The 5:2 Diet: Based on the principle of intermittent fasting, this diet lets you eat normally five days a week, while for two non-consecutive days you need to restrict your consumption to 600 calories per day for men and 500 calories per day for women. The 5:2 diet is that it gives one the mental satiety of eating a wide range of foods with no restriction for five out of seven days and yet shows results. However, two days of restricted eating (600 calories or less) can lead to severe nutrient deficiency. There also the risk that fasting could induce overeating the following day. Fasting is also known to lead to anxiety and sleep deprivation. Additionally, this plan could result in great fluctuations in weight once discontinued On fasting days, you could plan meals that include egg and toast for breakfast, fruits and milk followed by grilled or steamed chicken/fish with sauté vegetables and brown rice for the other meals Vegetarians can plan porridge/oats/poha/idli with fruits and milk, followed by sauté vegetables with brown rice/vegetable biryani. On the other five days normal healthy eating is recommended. #Friday #DietTip #Tipsoftheday #Shivoham #Shivfit #Friday #DietTip #Tipsoftheday #Shivoham #Shivfit

Posted on : 17 Aug 2018 2:12 PM
Physical exercising is essential for a human, similarly, even exercising your mind is

Physical exercising is essential for a human, similarly, even exercising your mind is. While we know physcial exercising does help to make your brain work better, additional mind specific activities also boost the brain strength. Mind exercises can be as easy as reading a book, building vocabulary, memory based activities and so on. It is essential to give time to your brain while focusing on physical workout. This way, it also benefits by empowering you while working out. . . . . 🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️🏋️ #friday #workouttips #mindpalace #mindexercise #sharp #shivfit #motivation #balance #friday #workouttips #mindpalace #mindexercise #sharp #shivfit #motivation #balance

Posted on : 16 Nov 2018 11:18 AM
Eat protein at every meal Protein is the ultimate fill me up food

Eat protein at every meal- Protein is the ultimate fill-me-up food. it's more satisfying than carbs or fats and keeps you feeling full for longer. It also helps preserve muscle mass and encourages fat burning. So be sure to incorporate healthy proteins like seafood, lean meat, egg whites, yogurt, cheese, soy, nuts, or beans into your meals and snacks. #Friday #Tipoftheday #Shivfit #Shivoham #Friday #Tipoftheday #Shivfit #Shivoham

Posted on : 14 Sep 2018 9:39 AM
Alkaline Diet Excess acid in your body is converted into fat

Alkaline Diet: Excess acid in your body is converted into fat. High acidity levels also cause a number of other problems like heartburn, gastric problems, and kidney and liver disorders. The alkaline diet recommends cutting back on meat, wheat, other grains, refined sugar, dairy products, caffeine, alcohol and processed foods. These are to be replaced with alkaline foods such as fruits and vegetables, which reduce the body's acidity levels. The basic premise is that an alkaline diet helps maintain healthy acidity levels. Stock your refrigerators with fruits and fruits including almonds, raisins, dates, apricots, mangoes, guavas, lychees, peaches, coconuts, lemons and limes and vegetables such as eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, potato skin, mushrooms, peas, carrots broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, and green beans. You can also have ghee and lentils. #Friday #DietTip #Tipsoftheday #Shivoham #Shivfit #Friday #DietTip #Tipsoftheday #Shivoham #Shivfit

Posted on : 10 Aug 2018 10:41 AM

Categories

  • Fitness Center
  • Fitness Class
  • Health Consultant
  • Physical Fitness Programme
  • Gymnastics Club

Tags

  • Gym
  • Personal Training
  • Crossfit
  • Diet
  • Mind
  • Shivoham
  • Kids fitness
  • Fitness studio
  • Health center
  • Fitness center
{"28606":"https:\/\/centers.smaaash.in\/gym\/smaaash-shivfit-smaaash-shivfit-fitness-centers-lower-parel-mumbai-26822\/TimelineDetails\/28606","27801":"https:\/\/centers.smaaash.in\/gym\/smaaash-shivfit-smaaash-shivfit-fitness-centers-lower-parel-mumbai-26822\/TimelineDetails\/27801","26844":"https:\/\/centers.smaaash.in\/gym\/smaaash-shivfit-smaaash-shivfit-fitness-centers-lower-parel-mumbai-26822\/TimelineDetails\/26844","26845":"https:\/\/centers.smaaash.in\/gym\/smaaash-shivfit-smaaash-shivfit-fitness-centers-lower-parel-mumbai-26822\/TimelineDetails\/26845","26846":"https:\/\/centers.smaaash.in\/gym\/smaaash-shivfit-smaaash-shivfit-fitness-centers-lower-parel-mumbai-26822\/TimelineDetails\/26846","26855":"https:\/\/centers.smaaash.in\/gym\/smaaash-shivfit-smaaash-shivfit-fitness-centers-lower-parel-mumbai-26822\/TimelineDetails\/26855","26866":"https:\/\/centers.smaaash.in\/gym\/smaaash-shivfit-smaaash-shivfit-fitness-centers-lower-parel-mumbai-26822\/TimelineDetails\/26866","26870":"https:\/\/centers.smaaash.in\/gym\/smaaash-shivfit-smaaash-shivfit-fitness-centers-lower-parel-mumbai-26822\/TimelineDetails\/26870","26876":"https:\/\/centers.smaaash.in\/gym\/smaaash-shivfit-smaaash-shivfit-fitness-centers-lower-parel-mumbai-26822\/TimelineDetails\/26876"}